Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dolphin Training


So I've been working now for six months at the best job! I work for Sheldon Peck Orthodontics in Syracuse. It is so great, I love going to work! Anyway in March we had a training conference for the computer software we use. And of coarse it was at Disneyland which was so great!!! We had a great time, learned a lot, and had so much fun!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Yes Please!
Hanging out with Lego woody!




Watch out world, I found this award for sale... I mean, er I won it ;)  So funny!



This kid in the middle of the picture had the coolest hair ever!  It was long and straight and was combed straight up.  I told him he had cool hair and he said "I know."  This made him considerably Less cool.
Best ride Ever!  I love the Tower of Terror!

Churro Time.  Yes I'm a huge fan... (don't worry I'm just posing with two, they weren't actually both mine!!)



This strip mall was right next to our hotel.  We couldn't figure out what Pupusas are.  Anyone know?
So fun getting to know my Co-workers better, and we learned a lot too!  I just didn't take pictures of the learning cause it wasn't as photo-esque!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Fun trip! Taylor says pupusas is a mexican food. But I don't think it's mexican. It's something with corn tortillas.

Becky said...

Hey I am checking your blog!! Pupusas are from El Salvador and it is maseca made in a ball and patted down so meat, beans and cheese can fit in a little "pocket" and then you somehow cover it with remaining maseca. Basically it is a really really reallly good hot pocket.