Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 2012

And still catching up with blogging... February was a fun month. It started out with some homemade bread making. My first attempt was a little squarish, but it's a work in progress :)







For Valentines Day we went and saw "The Vow"  It was a pretty great date :)  I'm always grateful that Justin is my date.  (and notice that his hair is getting longer :))


In February we went to Vegas with the Tiede's.  It was so fun!  Although I'm very glad we don't live there.  It's like a crazy different world.  Our first stop was the temple.  It was so beatiful! 







And my hair is growing out too...
The tiny appliances in our place in Vegas








Cassie and I always end up being cold on every trip :)



February is the Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts.  It is a big birthday celebration and dinner for the boys and their parents.  We had a mountain man theme this year.  Here's a picture of the leaders by our picture opportunity. 



1 comment:

Tina said...

I love the picture of your beautiful growing hair!