Monday, September 24, 2012

New Additions to the Family

We are having babies born like crazy in our family!!  First Justin's sister Amy had a cute little girl towards the end of August.  We wish we could see her, but they live in Boston now.  She looks adorable though!
 (Picture stolen from FB.  Here she's two weeks old :)  So Perfect )
Then our "God Baby"  was born.  Our best friends in Cedar City had a cute little girl next.  Luckily they had a family wedding to attend not long after she was born, and we got to meet her!  She is soooo cute!  We are so excited for Aaron and Cassie, and know they already are great parents. 

 A couple weekends ago we went up to Bear Lake for Labor day to spend some quality relaxing time away from homework etc.  Yep- it's not too far into the semester and it is already starting to pile up.  We tagged along with the Tiede family reunion.  We figured now that we're god parents that kinda means we're part of the family :)  We always love hanging out with the Tiede's and feel like we fit right in! It was the perfect day at the lake.  Clear beautiful blue skies, white puffy clouds and fairly warm water.  We went kayaking a little bit, but mostly just relaxed.  It was awesome and well needed. 



 Note in this picture how tall Cassie is compared to the boys.  We were having a contest to see who could dig in their feet the deepest.  So really Aaron and Justin are buried probably to their calves and Cassie is at normal height.  Then I stepped into Aaron's "holes"  after he got out.  I felt like a total shrimp next to Justin!  It was pretty funny :)

  And last but not least, my brother's wife just had another cute baby girl.  They are in Texas right now.  I know practically all the babies being born are far away :(  I agree, it is totally unfair.  But I can't wait to meet this little one too!  She was born last weekend.  Here is a pic from FB...  It's kinda blurry, but it's my awesome nephew holding his new baby sister.  Good thing there's so many babies being born, it must be something in the air.  I had two baby showers just last week! 
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5297753bdc&view=att&th=139efa97650847a6&attid=0.5&disp=thd&realattid=5e03f1dc6ad02fe1_0.9&zw


Speaking of babies and children and our journey to getting a child someday....  I watched an awesome movie that is cute, heartwarming, funny, family friendly, and clean with a good message this month.  Okay my awesome Mom took me to see it, and then I couldn't wait for Justin to see it so that we could talk about it...      It is such a great movie, Go watch it and then talk to me about it, because I am in LOVE with it :)        Oh, and if you see the preview, it will clue you in as to what this has to do with children and our journey.  I definitely identified with some aspects of this movie.  It is nice to know I'm not alone in this journey.     GO SEE IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with you burried. It makes you look so short! Ha ha! Such cute babies!

Jodi said...

wow- what a nice boss! looks fun:)